Saturday, November 24, 2007

I am feeling moody now. After what happened yesterday. Actually just a minor thing, a small matter only. Hmm.. Well.. I dun have PE lesson and after my lunch, i went to i.com. That was early at that time at 11+. So, i chosed the first com. Later, chin lun and the guys came in. What happened next? Chin lun hold on the chair which i was sitting at and spin me around hope i can give the seat to him, yeah? What the.. Made me feel so dizzy after that and made me feel annoyed decided to shaked him just to let him feel how it's that feeling. I was so tired yesterday and fell asleep at around 7+ until this morning woke up around 8am. I was feeling okay at first after that it reminds me what yesterday and makes me feel moody already. Dun feel like talking much, not like the usual me who always talk non-stop. Thinking.. Maybe i'm in the wrong that i didn't give the seat to chin lun, if not i won't feel so down already. I was thinking i'm doing some sort of silly, stupid, and childish thing.

No comments: