Sunday, December 2, 2007

I am glad that people appreciate my help. It's also my pleasure to help them too! =) But not everyone i would help them. I'll see the situation, and sometimes i would also depends my mood. So, can say that i am a quite complicated person. I felt that, if i've no mood for everything, it's really meaningless to do it. People might felt that either i'm not concern of that thing, or maybe i'm only forcing myself thats all and somehow will also affect other people's mood. Anyway i'm just a person who tries to help others and also myself as well. I do train myself to be a better person. I'll keep going. Try not to tensed, not to give myself stress. By the way, whatever i do, i only do whatever i can.

2 comments:

david santos said...

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.

Alice Lim said...

Thank you Mr David Santos.
Wishing you have a good year ahead also.